Borewells or Tube wells are one of the major sources of potable ground water for everybody. These pipes are manufactured as per IS 12818 for the purpose of construction of the Tube Wells and Bore wells as well as for lowering the Pumps inside it for drawing water from the underground. uPVC Pipes being more resilient, non-corrosive and economical, it has successfully and effectively replaced the conventional piping materials.
Features & Benefits
• Stronger, resilient, long lasting and maintenance free.
• Non corrosive and thus lasts longer.
• Being lightweight the pipes are cheaper in transportation and installation cost.
• Internal surface being smoother, thus discourages bacterial activity and hence hygienic.
• Inert to minerals dissolved in water.
• Thicker Trapezoidal Threads for Pipe sizes higher than 4″ provide better jointing and helps to carry more vertical loads.
• Bell type of joints help to reduce number of joints as against sockets that are used in conventional MS/GI pipes.
• Cheaper both in capital investment and running & maintenance costs.